206 S Lake St,
South Amherst, OH 44001
- 2 Beds
- 1,206 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,000
- 2 Beds
206 S Lake St is a single family home in South Amherst, OH. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,206 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,000. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Lake St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Lake St is located in a community that is home to 19,757 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Lake St has a median household income of $56,101 and spends about $46,391 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Lake St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Lake St include Firelands Elementary School, Firelands High School, and South Amherst Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 206 S Lake St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Lake St is about 25.3 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Lake St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
620 Coventry Place,
$574,900 House For Sale
121 Sycamore Pl,
$394,900 House For Sale
13200 Baumhart Rd.,
$299,000 House For Sale
4542 Vineyard Dr,
$219,500 House For Sale
4160 Cambridge Ave,
$145,000 House For Sale
6221 Baldwin Blvd,
$219,900 House For Sale
3408 West Erie Avenue,
$649,000 House For Sale
1606 W 18th St,
$49,900 House For Sale
318 32nd Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Firelands Elementary School||K-5||703||36.6||19.2||3.36 mi|
|Firelands High School||9-12||503||28.2||17.8||3.27 mi|
|South Amherst Middle School||6-8||423||29.2||14.4||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.