1410 Almanza Dr,
The Villages, FL 32159
- 1,174 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,300
- 1,174 sqft
1410 Almanza Dr is a single family home in The Villages, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes 1,174 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Almanza Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Almanza Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,440 residents, which has increased by 41.1% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (28.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (23.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Almanza Dr has a median household income of $36,737 and spends about $35,311 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Almanza Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Almanza Dr include Wildwood Elementary School, and Wildwood Middle/ High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 1410 Almanza Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Almanza Dr is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Almanza Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1654 Medina Avenue,
$249,990 For Sale
11327 SE 175 Pl,
$170,000 For Sale
17704 SE 93rd Hawthorne Avenue,
$239,900 For Sale
11695 SE 174th Loop,
$250,000 For Sale
810 Ramos Dr,
$224,333 For Sale
11727 SE 174th Loop,
$289,000 For Sale
1218 Fernando Lane,
$243,750 For Sale
11782 SE 173rd Lane Road,
$279,900 For Sale
733 Palma Drive,
$265,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Wildwood Elementary School||PK-5||725||52||13.9||7.29 mi|
|Wildwood Middle/ High School||6-12||694||45||15.4||7.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.