11713 Cherisse Dr,
Austin, TX 78739
- 2,861 sqft
Est. Value* : $458,500
- 2,861 sqft
11713 Cherisse Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bathrooms and 2,861 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $458,500. Frequently asked questions about 11713 Cherisse Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11713 Cherisse Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,477 residents, which has increased by 35.5% since 2000. 88.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (20.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11713 Cherisse Dr has a median household income of $100,719 and spends about $70,338 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11713 Cherisse Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 11713 Cherisse Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11713 Cherisse Dr is about 48.7 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11713 Cherisse Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11613 Cherisse Dr,
$538,900 For Sale
12320 Pratolina Dr,
$899,000 For Sale
12517 Javea Dr,
$460,000 For Sale
6206 Tasajillo Trail,
$409,900 For Sale
$800,000 For Sale
13305 Evergreen WAY,
$559,900 For Sale
8308 Twilight Terrace Drive,
$759,000 For Sale
5217 Bluestar Dr,
$425,000 For Sale
8552 Red Willow Dr,
$330,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.