119 Willis Ave,
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- 4 Beds
- 1,807 sqft
Est. Value* : $342,900
- 4 Beds
119 Willis Ave is a single family home in Webster Groves, MO. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,807 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $342,900. Frequently asked questions about 119 Willis Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 119 Willis Ave is located in a community that is home to 34,339 residents, which has decreased by -15% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 119 Willis Ave has a median household income of $68,652 and spends about $52,923 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 119 Willis Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 119 Willis Ave include Brentwood High, Brentwood Middle, and McGrath Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 119 Willis Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 119 Willis Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 119 Willis Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8820 Pendleton Avenue,
$70,000 House For Sale
2847 Brazeau Avenue,
$150,000 House For Sale
2921 Collier Avenue,
$535,000 House For Sale
8817 Powell Avenue,
$250,000 House For Sale
8742 Florence Avenue,
$269,900 House For Sale
2539 Kentland Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
307 Atalanta Avenue,
$339,900 House For Sale
8729 Keystone Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
9126 Madge Avenue,
$669,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brentwood High||9-12||246||22.3||11||0.8 mi|
|Brentwood Middle||6-8||179||15.3||11.6||0.75 mi|
|McGrath Elementary||K-5||192||17.6||10.9||0.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.