Off Market

1074 N Waterway Dr,

Fort Myers, FL 33919
  • 4 Beds
  • 3,249 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 3,249 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2010

Description

1074 N Waterway Dr is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 2010 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,249 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1074 N Waterway Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1074 N Waterway Dr is located in a community that is home to 26,311 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1074 N Waterway Dr has a median household income of $71,466 and spends about $54,559 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1074 N Waterway Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1074 N Waterway Dr include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 1074 N Waterway Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1074 N Waterway Dr is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1074 N Waterway Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
3,249
Year Built
2010
Latitude
26.55
Longitude
-81.92
Cooling
CENTRAL

Local Info

Population
26,311
Median Family Income
$71,466
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.6%
Median Homeowner Age
47.4
Households with Children
68.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Allen Park Elementary School PK-5
Colonial Elementary School PK-5
Cypress Lake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!