1108 Willow Way,
Mc Minnville, TN 37110
- 1,320 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,400
- 1,320 sqft
1108 Willow Way is a single family home in Mc Minnville, TN. This home was built in 2001 and includes two bathrooms and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 9/28/2016, this property sold for $119,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Willow Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Willow Way is located in a community that is home to 29,912 residents, which has increased by 12.5% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Willow Way has a median household income of $37,504 and spends about $35,665 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Willow Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 9.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Willow Way include Bobby Ray Memorial, Warren County High School, and Warren County Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.4% of the residents near 1108 Willow Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Willow Way is about 39.3 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Willow Way resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
232 Covenant Lane,
$275,000 For Sale
398 Mullican Rd,
$549,995 For Sale
398 Mullican Rd,
$299,975 For Sale
75 Pleasant View Rd.,
$304,900 For Sale
0 Jaguar Tr, 692,
$3,900 For Sale
145 Crest Dr,
$157,900 For Sale
210 Game Ridge Rd,
$449,900 For Sale
505 West Road,
$239,900 For Sale
351 Pioneer Lane,
$524,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bobby Ray Memorial||PK-5||557||46.1||12||1.58 mi|
|Warren County High School||8-12||1,995||121||16.4||5.31 mi|
|Warren County Middle School||6-8||842||59||14.2||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.