1108 Reelfoot Cir,
Nashville, TN 37214
- 3 Beds
- 2,163 sqft
Est. Value* : $299,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,163 sqft
1108 Reelfoot Cir is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,163 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $299,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Reelfoot Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Reelfoot Cir is located in a community that is home to 28,170 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 63.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Reelfoot Cir has a median household income of $52,227 and spends about $44,258 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Reelfoot Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Reelfoot Cir include Donelson Middle, and Hickman Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 1108 Reelfoot Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Reelfoot Cir is about 33.0 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Reelfoot Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3256 Trails End Ln,
$214,000 For Sale
205 Wheaton Ct,
$309,000 For Sale
3508 Harborwood Cir,
$298,500 For Sale
1316 Brendale Ct,
$299,900 For Sale
313 Woodlark Ct,
$145,000 For Sale
1515 Pleasant Hill Rd,
$235,000 For Sale
1273 Riverbirch Way,
$317,000 For Sale
1240 Riverbirch Way,
$319,900 For Sale
3060 Lebanon Pike,
$650,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Donelson Middle||5-8||761||43||17.6||2.34 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||253||16||15.8||10.01 mi|
|Hickman Elementary||PK-4||516||29.5||17.4||2.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.