1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir,
Speedwell, TN 37870
- 1,118 sqft
Est. Value* : $129,400
- 1,118 sqft
1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir is a single family home in Speedwell, TN. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bathrooms and 1,118 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $129,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir is located in a community that is home to 3,165 residents, which has increased by 15.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir has a median household income of $24,688 and spends about $28,117 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir include Campbell County Comprehensive High School, and Caryville Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 71.8% of the residents near 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir is about 32.4 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Powell Valley Shores Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
345 Wilson Rd,
$125,000 For Sale
187 Highland Trace Rd,
$254,500 For Sale
207 N Seventh Street,
$85,000 For Sale
311 Knuckles Lane,
$140,000 For Sale
289 SUMMIT DRIVE,
$140,000 For Sale
312 Round Ridge Road,
$55,000 For Sale
471 Molly Hollow Road,
$59,900 For Sale
116 Blue Phlox Lane,
$229,900 For Sale
1288 N Shorewood Lane,
$679,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Campbell County Comprehensive High School||8-12||1,382||76.5||18||12.04 mi|
|Caryville Elementary||PK-6||573||34.9||16.4||17.32 mi|
|Elk Valley Elementary||PK-8||110||11||10||16.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.