Off Market

2330 S Seneca Ave,

Alliance, OH 44601
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $66,540

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1928

Description

2330 S Seneca Ave is a single family home in Alliance, OH. This home was built in 1928 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 4/10/2018, this property sold for $30,800. Today, the estimated home value is around $66,540. Frequently asked questions about 2330 S Seneca Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2330 S Seneca Ave is located in a community that is home to 35,598 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.47%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2330 S Seneca Ave has a median household income of $37,013 and spends about $35,386 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2330 S Seneca Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2330 S Seneca Ave include Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln, Alliance High School, and Alliance Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 2330 S Seneca Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2330 S Seneca Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2330 S Seneca Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,440
Year Built
1928
Latitude
40.9
Longitude
-81.1
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
4/10/2018 $30,800 Sold
3/6/2019 $87,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $840 $0 $0 $18,730
2016 $847 $0 $0 $18,730
2015 $855 $0 $0 $18,730
2014 $911 $0 $0 $18,660
2013 $892 $0 $0 $18,660

Local Info

Population
35,598
Median Family Income
$37,013
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.0
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
6.7%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln   PK-1
Alliance High School 9-12
Alliance Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week