4031 E Mallory Ave,
Memphis, TN 38111
- 4 Beds
- 1,602 sqft
Est. Value* : $27,670
- 4 Beds
4031 E Mallory Ave is a duplex in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1965 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,602 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $27,670. Frequently asked questions about 4031 E Mallory Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4031 E Mallory Ave is located in a community that is home to 42,333 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 61.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 E Mallory Ave has a median household income of $48,587 and spends about $40,889 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 E Mallory Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 36%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 4031 E Mallory Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 E Mallory Ave is about 34.3 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 E Mallory Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1461 ROBIN HOOD,
$126,000 House For Sale
1252 Oak Ridge Drive,
$85,900 House For Sale
$229,500 House For Sale
3044 Arrendale Street,
$70,500 House For Sale
$60,000 House For Sale
1131 S PERKINS,
$241,900 House For Sale
931 TOSCANA PARK,
$859,000 House For Sale
$159,900 House For Sale
$135,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.