5727 Dove Ridge Ln,
Houston, TX 77041
- 4 Beds
- 2,401 sqft
Est. Value* : $295,100
- 4 Beds
5727 Dove Ridge Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,401 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $295,100. Frequently asked questions about 5727 Dove Ridge Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5727 Dove Ridge Ln is located in a community that is home to 22,088 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5727 Dove Ridge Ln has a median household income of $54,728 and spends about $45,654 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5727 Dove Ridge Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5727 Dove Ridge Ln include Cypress Ridge High School, Kirk Elementary, and Truitt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 5727 Dove Ridge Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5727 Dove Ridge Ln is about 47.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5727 Dove Ridge Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5403 Summer Snow Drive,
$510,000 House For Sale
5730 Malcomboro Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
5903 Cape Hatteras Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
12914 RIDGE BANK LN,
$300,000 House For Sale
6314 Bolsa Chica Lane,
$204,900 House For Sale
5911 East Stoneygrove Loop,
$239,000 House For Sale
12702 Brookfield Park,
$289,000 House For Sale
15914 Seven Springs Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
16610 Castle Fraser Dr,
$175,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Ridge High School||9-12||3,084||235.1||13.1||3.01 mi|
|Kirk Elementary||PK-5||975||58||16.8||0.86 mi|
|Truitt Middle||6-8||1,417||94.9||14.9||1.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.