Off Market

130 Lucas Dr,

Stoughton, MA 02072
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,625 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $516,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,625 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1989

Description

130 Lucas Dr is a single family home in Stoughton, MA. This home was built in 1989 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,625 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 10/31/2014, this property sold for $380,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $516,300. Frequently asked questions about 130 Lucas Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 130 Lucas Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,059 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 130 Lucas Dr has a median household income of $72,048 and spends about $55,210 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 130 Lucas Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 130 Lucas Dr include O'Donnell Middle School, South Elementary, and Stoughton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 975 (493 for Math and 482 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 130 Lucas Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 130 Lucas Dr is about 26.9 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 130 Lucas Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,625
Year Built
1989
Latitude
42.1
Longitude
-71.09
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
10/31/2014 $380,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $6,438 $0 $0 $434,700
2017 $6,035 $0 $0 $416,500
2016 $5,716 $0 $0 $381,800
2015 $6,114 $0 $0 $404,100
2014 $5,575 $0 $0 $354,200

Local Info

Population
29,059
Median Family Income
$72,048
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.0%
Median Homeowner Age
38.1
Households with Children
73.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
O'Donnell Middle School 6-8
South Elementary K-5
Stoughton High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 7
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!