1014 Hastings Cir,
Birmingham, AL 35242
- 1,998 sqft
Est. Value* : $434,400
- 1,998 sqft
1014 Hastings Cir is a single family home in Birmingham, AL. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bathrooms and 1,998 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 11/10/2014, this property sold for $385,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $434,400. Frequently asked questions about 1014 Hastings Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1014 Hastings Cir is located in a community that is home to 34,677 residents, which has increased by 60.8% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1014 Hastings Cir has a median household income of $94,044 and spends about $66,606 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1014 Hastings Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1014 Hastings Cir include Chelsea High School, Chelsea Middle School, and Mt Laurel Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 81.1% of the residents near 1014 Hastings Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 18.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1014 Hastings Cir is about 43.4 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1014 Hastings Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1033 Hastings Cir,
$494,900 House For Sale
3122 Highland Lakes Rd,
$509,900 House For Sale
251 Highland Lakes Dr,
$819,900 House For Sale
100 Highland Park Dr,
$595,000 House For Sale
224 HIGHLAND VIEW DR,
$1,190,000 House For Sale
130 Highland Park Dr,
$499,000 House For Sale
1070 Baldwin Ln,
$629,900 House For Sale
314 Highland View Dr,
$925,000 House For Sale
240 Ashland Dr,
$540,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chelsea High School||9-12||1,260||68||18.5||4.91 mi|
|Chelsea Middle School||6-8||1,113||47||23.6||4.63 mi|
|Mt Laurel Elementary School||K-5||571||35.8||15.9||1.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.