612 N 75 W,
Lindon, UT 84042
- 2 Beds
- 2,247 sqft
Est. Value* : $472,400
- 2 Beds
612 N 75 W is a single family home in Lindon, UT. This home was built in 1993 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,247 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $472,400. Frequently asked questions about 612 N 75 W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 612 N 75 W is located in a community that is home to 5,317 residents, which has increased by 72.8% since 2000. 89.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 612 N 75 W has a median household income of $59,109 and spends about $48,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 612 N 75 W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 612 N 75 W include Lindon School, Oak Canyon Junior High, and Pleasant Grove High.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 612 N 75 W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 612 N 75 W is about 27.1 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 67.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 612 N 75 W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
790 E 100 S,
$470,000 House For Sale
$369,000 House For Sale
669 South 1600 East Street,
$359,900 House For Sale
470 E Center St,
$340,000 House For Sale
1269 N 380 E Lot 2,
$499,900 House For Sale
1674 West Brookview Drive,
$514,900 House For Sale
1960 N 500 E,
$575,000 House For Sale
$399,900 House For Sale
964 N 40 W,
$479,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lindon School||PK-6||698||29.2||23.8||0.74 mi|
|Oak Canyon Junior High||7-9||1,372||47.7||28.7||1.38 mi|
|Pleasant Grove High||10-12||2,116||72.6||29.1||0.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.