3741 Ridgeview Rd,
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- 4 Beds
- 3,205 sqft
Est. Value* : $470,000
- 4 Beds
3741 Ridgeview Rd is a single family home in Huntingdon Valley, PA. This home was built in 1971 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,205 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $470,000. Frequently asked questions about 3741 Ridgeview Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3741 Ridgeview Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,111 residents, which has increased by 2.8% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3741 Ridgeview Rd has a median household income of $123,603 and spends about $78,442 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3741 Ridgeview Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3741 Ridgeview Rd include Lower Moreland High School, Murray Avenue School, and Pine Road Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1023 (508 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 74.2% of the residents near 3741 Ridgeview Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3741 Ridgeview Rd is about 24.8 degrees in January and 70.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3741 Ridgeview Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3391 Buck Road,
$479,900 House For Sale
366 Pheasant Drive,
$440,000 House For Sale
3491 Pine Road,
$304,999 House For Sale
491 Jefferson Drive,
$379,900 House For Sale
432 Tabor Avenue,
$245,900 House For Sale
2390 Philmont Avenue,
$299,000 House For Sale
445 Carson Terrace,
$265,000 House For Sale
2331 Stahl Road,
$459,900 House For Sale
1835 CATHEDRAL RD,
$1,094,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lower Moreland High School||9-12||754||63.9||11.7||2 mi|
|Murray Avenue School||6-8||567||39||14.5||2.02 mi|
|Pine Road Elementary School||K-5||938||61.4||15.2||1.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.