3863 Logan Ave,
Waterloo, IA 50703
- 3 Beds
- 1,550 sqft
Est. Value* : $137,800
- 3 Beds
3863 Logan Ave is a single family home in Waterloo, IA. This home was built in 1948 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,550 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 12/3/2015, this property sold for $150,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $137,800. Frequently asked questions about 3863 Logan Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3863 Logan Ave is located in a community that is home to 18,260 residents, which has decreased by -7.3% since 2000. 68.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3863 Logan Ave has a median household income of $29,266 and spends about $30,783 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3863 Logan Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3863 Logan Ave include East High School, George Washington Carver Academy, and Lincoln Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 3863 Logan Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3863 Logan Ave is about 17.1 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3863 Logan Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$107,500 House For Sale
1225 Grandview Avenue,
$118,500 House For Sale
421 Cottage Street,
$43,500 House For Sale
1604 Mulberry Street,
$59,900 House For Sale
1600 Mulberry Street,
$58,900 House For Sale
709 Dundee Avenue,
$75,000 House For Sale
1923 W 3rd Street,
$122,500 House For Sale
115 Bertch Ave,
$92,000 House For Sale
1235 Lyon Avenue,
$138,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East High School||9-12||969||63.4||15.2||3.36 mi|
|George Washington Carver Academy||6-8||491||36.9||13.3||1.96 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||PK-5||481||40.1||11.9||2.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.