Off Market

3810 Dunraven Rd,

North Chesterfield, VA 23236
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,320 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $227,700

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,320 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1970

Description

3810 Dunraven Rd is a single family home in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1970 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $227,700. Frequently asked questions about 3810 Dunraven Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3810 Dunraven Rd is located in a community that is home to 31,325 residents, which has increased by 18.4% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.12%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3810 Dunraven Rd has a median household income of $83,382 and spends about $60,974 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3810 Dunraven Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3810 Dunraven Rd include Bailey Bridge Middle, Clover Hill High, and Providence Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.5% of the residents near 3810 Dunraven Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3810 Dunraven Rd is about 31.8 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3810 Dunraven Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,320
Year Built
1970
Latitude
37.44
Longitude
-77.58
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,024 $0 $0 $213,100
2017 $2,156 $0 $0 $219,400
2016 $1,975 $0 $0 $205,800
2015 $1,959 $0 $0 $201,500
2014 $1,889 $0 $0 $194,200

Local Info

Population
31,325
Median Family Income
$83,382
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.0%
Median Homeowner Age
34.2
Households with Children
83.4%
Unemployment Rate
1.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bailey Bridge Middle 6-8
Clover Hill High 9-12
Providence Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week