404 Sharondoah Dr,
Highlands, TX 77562
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
404 Sharondoah Dr is a single family home in Highlands, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,364 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,100. Frequently asked questions about 404 Sharondoah Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 404 Sharondoah Dr is located in a community that is home to 9,920 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 404 Sharondoah Dr has a median household income of $48,094 and spends about $41,913 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 404 Sharondoah Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 404 Sharondoah Dr include Goose Creek Memorial, Highlands Elementary, and Highlands J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 404 Sharondoah Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 404 Sharondoah Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 404 Sharondoah Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
602 Cindyrella Drive,
$165,000 House For Sale
8619 W Highlands Crossing Crossing,
$229,900 House For Sale
8607 E Highlands Crossing,
$207,000 House For Sale
8530 E Highlands Crossing,
$224,900 House For Sale
701 Battlebell Road,
$449,000 House For Sale
1901 S Canal Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
203 N Meadowlake Lane,
$154,000 House For Sale
$155,000 House For Sale
202 Greendell Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,162||138.8||15.5||4.15 mi|
|Highlands Elementary||2-5||784||44.9||17.4||0.86 mi|
|Highlands J H||6-8||1,135||65.1||17.4||0.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.