4106 Stonecroft Dr,
Austin, TX 78749
- 1,560 sqft
Est. Value* : $316,100
4106 Stonecroft Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bathrooms and 1,560 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $316,100. Frequently asked questions about 4106 Stonecroft Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4106 Stonecroft Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,191 residents, which has increased by 36.7% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4106 Stonecroft Dr has a median household income of $68,264 and spends about $53,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4106 Stonecroft Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 4106 Stonecroft Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4106 Stonecroft Dr is about 48.2 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4106 Stonecroft Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8107 Cattle Drive,
$369,000 House For Sale
8306 Cattle Drive,
$379,000 House For Sale
8406 Hornet Dr,
$350,000 House For Sale
3106 Sacbe Cove,
$580,000 House For Sale
4708 Alta Loma Drive,
$349,000 House For Sale
5317 Dry Wells Rd,
$550,000 House For Sale
9316 SANFORD DR,
$360,000 House For Sale
6717 Blarwood Drive,
$415,000 House For Sale
2 Curley Mesquite Cove,
$950,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.