3257 Beaver Creek Rd,
Wallace, ID 83873
Est. Value* : N/A
3257 Beaver Creek Rd is a single family home in Wallace, ID. Frequently asked questions about 3257 Beaver Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3257 Beaver Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,658 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3257 Beaver Creek Rd has a median household income of $33,841 and spends about $33,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3257 Beaver Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3257 Beaver Creek Rd include Silver Hills Elementary School, and Wallace Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 3257 Beaver Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3257 Beaver Creek Rd is about 23.2 degrees in January and 61.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 78.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3257 Beaver Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
611 Crescent Dr,
$379,000 For Sale
828 W Fork Eagle Creek Rd,
$595,000 For Sale
391 McPherson Ln,
$250,000 For Sale
303 W Mission Ave,
$170,000 For Sale
413 W Mission Ave,
$227,000 For Sale
716 S Division St,
$120,000 For Sale
7000 Moon Pass Rd,
$645,000 For Sale
599 Larson Road 47,
$48,500 For Sale
103 E St,
$100,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Silver Hills Elementary School||PK-6||259||19.8||13||7.92 mi|
|Wallace Junior/Senior High School||7-12||233||20.9||11.1||9.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.