Off Market

26917 9th Ave S,

Des Moines, WA 98198
  • 5 Beds
  • 1,712 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $720,700

  • 5 Beds
  • 1,712 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

26917 9th Ave S is a single family home in Des Moines, WA. This home was built in 2002 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 1,712 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 1/25/2016, this property sold for $5,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $720,700. Frequently asked questions about 26917 9th Ave S and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26917 9th Ave S is located in a community that is home to 29,980 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.74%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26917 9th Ave S has a median household income of $50,800 and spends about $43,315 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26917 9th Ave S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.8%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26917 9th Ave S include Federal Way High School, and Federal Way Public Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (523 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 26917 9th Ave S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26917 9th Ave S is about 37.0 degrees in January and 63.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26917 9th Ave S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
1,712
Year Built
2002
Latitude
47.36
Longitude
-122.32
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
1/25/2016 $5,000 Sold
3/1/2016 $529,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $7,985 $0 $0 $592,000
2016 $7,866 $0 $0 $530,000
2015 $7,185 $0 $0 $498,000
2014 $7,140 $0 $0 $466,000
2013 $7,140 $0 $0 $424,000

Local Info

Population
29,980
Median Family Income
$50,800
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.5%
Median Homeowner Age
36.3
Households with Children
60.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Federal Way High School 9-12
Federal Way Running Start Home School   11-12
Federal Way Public Academy   6-10

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week