Off Market

2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd,

Chewelah, WA 99109
  • 1,536 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $166,900

  • 1,536 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd is a single family home in Chewelah, WA. This home was built in 1978 and includes 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 9/30/2014, this property sold for $75,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,900. Frequently asked questions about 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,461 residents, which has increased by 38.9% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd has a median household income of $35,291 and spends about $34,447 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd include Gess Elementary, and Jenkins Junior/Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1160 (590 for Math and 570 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd is about 27.2 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2694 Quarry Browns Lake Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,536
Year Built
1978
Latitude
48.25
Longitude
-117.77
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR
Fireplace
Yes

Price History

Date Price Event
9/30/2014 $75,000 Sold
12/29/2017 $901,765 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $938 $0 $0 $89,070
2016 $869 $0 $0 $89,070
2015 $825 $0 $0 $89,070
2014 $841 $0 $0 $89,070
2013 $845 $0 $0 $89,070

Local Info

Population
5,461
Median Family Income
$35,291
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
38.3
Households with Children
71.2%
Unemployment Rate
9.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gess Elementary K-6
Jenkins Junior/Senior High 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week