19 Cortez Ave,
Rancho Viejo, TX 78575
- 3 Beds
- 2,739 sqft
Est. Value* : $253,100
- 3 Beds
19 Cortez Ave is a single family home in Rancho Viejo, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,739 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $253,100. Frequently asked questions about 19 Cortez Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19 Cortez Ave is located in a community that is home to 917 residents, which has increased by 43.9% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19 Cortez Ave has a median household income of $78,886 and spends about $59,051 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19 Cortez Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19 Cortez Ave include Dora Romero Elementary, Los Cuates Middle, and Los Fresnos High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 861 (438 for Math and 423 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 19 Cortez Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19 Cortez Ave is about 43.6 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19 Cortez Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6949 Wild Olive,
$199,900 House For Sale
32894 Whipple Rd.,
$245,000 House For Sale
5380 Willow Bend St.,
$249,000 House For Sale
1 Serenity Circle,
$74,900 House For Sale
2 Serenity Circle,
$74,900 House For Sale
$198,000 House For Sale
2229 Del Sol Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
$760,000 House For Sale
1140 Ceiba Circle,
$266,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dora Romero Elementary||PK-5||539||35.1||15.3||1 mi|
|Los Cuates Middle||6-8||797||50.6||15.7||3.38 mi|
|Los Fresnos High School||9-12||1,669||106.6||15.6||4.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.