Off Market

211 E Hunnicutt St,

Baytown, TX 77520
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,108 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $99,890

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,108 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1940

Description

211 E Hunnicutt St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1940 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,108 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,890. Frequently asked questions about 211 E Hunnicutt St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 211 E Hunnicutt St is located in a community that is home to 47,724 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 211 E Hunnicutt St has a median household income of $46,428 and spends about $40,753 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 211 E Hunnicutt St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 211 E Hunnicutt St include Ashbel Smith Elementary, Horace Mann J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 211 E Hunnicutt St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 211 E Hunnicutt St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 211 E Hunnicutt St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,108
Year Built
1940
Latitude
29.74
Longitude
-94.96
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,595 $0 $0 $55,896
2016 $1,447 $0 $0 $46,196
2015 $1,342 $0 $0 $42,772
2014 $1,369 $0 $0 $38,884
2013 $1,602 $0 $0 $44,096

Local Info

Population
47,724
Median Family Income
$46,428
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
33.2
Households with Children
74.0%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ashbel Smith Elementary PK-5
Horace Mann J H 6-8
Impact Early College High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!