21223 Derby Day Ave,
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- 1,474 sqft
Est. Value* : $206,000
- 1,474 sqft
21223 Derby Day Ave is a single family home in Pflugerville, TX. This home was built in 1998 and includes two bathrooms and 1,474 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,000. Frequently asked questions about 21223 Derby Day Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21223 Derby Day Ave is located in a community that is home to 21,027 residents, which has increased by 53.6% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21223 Derby Day Ave has a median household income of $62,627 and spends about $50,050 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21223 Derby Day Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21223 Derby Day Ave include Farley Middle, Hutto High School, and Ray Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 21223 Derby Day Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21223 Derby Day Ave is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21223 Derby Day Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21408 Wilmiller LN,
$357,590 House For Sale
21416 Wilmiller LN,
$281,990 House For Sale
21317 Wilmiller LN,
$259,990 House For Sale
3100 Kenner DR,
$257,990 House For Sale
111 Estate CV,
$255,000 House For Sale
1620 Saint Leger ST,
$239,900 House For Sale
21219 Grand National Ave,
$215,000 House For Sale
21302 Grand National Ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
21616 Windmill Ranch Ave,
$315,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Farley Middle||6-9||833||52||16||1.96 mi|
|Hutto High School||9-12||1,903||110.6||17.2||2.56 mi|
|Ray Elementary||PK-5||691||41.2||16.7||2.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.