201 S Collinwood Blvd,
Fremont, OH 43420
- 3 Beds
- 1,363 sqft
Est. Value* : $89,250
- 3 Beds
201 S Collinwood Blvd is a single family home in Fremont, OH. This home was built in 1929 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,363 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 4/2/2018, this property sold for $93,167. Today, the estimated home value is around $89,250. Frequently asked questions about 201 S Collinwood Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 201 S Collinwood Blvd is located in a community that is home to 32,055 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 201 S Collinwood Blvd has a median household income of $44,312 and spends about $39,636 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 201 S Collinwood Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 201 S Collinwood Blvd include Atkinson Elementary School, Fremont Middle School, and Fremont Ross High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 201 S Collinwood Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 201 S Collinwood Blvd is about 26.1 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 201 S Collinwood Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
323 Tiffin St,
$10,000 House For Sale
1209 Birchard Ave,
$177,000 House For Sale
1108 Cleveland St,
$83,000 House For Sale
1324 McPherson Blvd,
$125,000 House For Sale
1913 Riverbend Pkwy,
$215,000 House For Sale
1493 Autumnwoods Dr,
$250,000 House For Sale
1705 Hayes Ave,
$32,500 House For Sale
$35,000 House For Sale
505 David St,
$99,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Atkinson Elementary School||PK-5||269||15.8||16.9||0.21 mi|
|Fremont Middle School||6-8||956||56.4||16.9||0.95 mi|
|Fremont Ross High School||9-12||1,101||57.5||19.1||1.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.