302 E Market St,
Benton, IA 50835
- 2 Beds
- 336 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
302 E Market St is a single family home in Benton, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms and 336 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Market St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Market St is located in a community that is home to 197 residents, which has increased by 4.1% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Market St has a median household income of $41,046 and spends about $37,903 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Market St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Market St include Mount Ayr Elementary, and Mount Ayr High School.
- How’s the job market? About 76.6% of the residents near 302 E Market St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Market St is about 19.8 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Market St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 P64 Street,
$453,296 House For Sale
504 S 2ND Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
504 S 15th St,
$75,000 House For Sale
303 N 24th St,
$95,000 House For Sale
37026 BENEDICT Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
400 NE 7 Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
323 S SAUNDERS Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
222 W 2ND Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
604 S MULBERRY Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mount Ayr Elementary||PK-6||342||29.2||11.6||6.82 mi|
|Mount Ayr High School||7-12||293||24.2||12||6.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.