14905 James Ave,
Maple Heights, OH 44137
- 3 Beds
- 1,196 sqft
Est. Value* : $68,840
- 3 Beds
- 1,196 sqft
14905 James Ave is a single family home in Maple Heights, OH. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,196 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $68,840. Frequently asked questions about 14905 James Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14905 James Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,165 residents, which has decreased by -8.1% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14905 James Ave has a median household income of $42,278 and spends about $38,560 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14905 James Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14905 James Ave include Abraham Lincoln School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 14905 James Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14905 James Ave is about 28.0 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 55.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14905 James Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14121 James Ave,
$87,777 For Sale
$79,900 For Sale
25 Rocky Top Ct,
$209,900 For Sale
6318 Valley Ranch Dr,
$189,900 For Sale
00 Creekside Dr,
$209,900 For Sale
13613 Oakview Blvd.,
$110,000 For Sale
12896 Shadyway Rd.,
$149,500 For Sale
16280 Ceile Circle,
$395,000 For Sale
12611 Oak Park Blvd,
$99,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abraham Lincoln School||PK-1||549||24||22.8||1.82 mi|
|Barack Obama School||3-5||558||27||20.6||2.3 mi|
|J.F. Kennedy School||2-3||558||27||20.6||0.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.