15450 Highway 1085,
Covington, LA 70433
- 2,016 sqft
Est. Value* : $255,500
15450 Highway 1085 is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 2004 and includes 2,016 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $255,500. Frequently asked questions about 15450 Highway 1085 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15450 Highway 1085 is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15450 Highway 1085 has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15450 Highway 1085 is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15450 Highway 1085 include Covington High School, and Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 15450 Highway 1085 have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15450 Highway 1085 is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15450 Highway 1085 resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
243 Stephanie Lane,
$399,000 House For Sale
74381 Wilkinson Road,
$240,000 House For Sale
349 BEEBALM Circle,
$285,000 House For Sale
13340 Riverlake Drive,
$281,000 House For Sale
12100 La 1077 Highway,
$93,900 House For Sale
72685 S. Jenkins Rd.,
$219,500 House For Sale
1417 AUDUBON PKWY,
$259,990 House For Sale
1380 AUDUBON Parkway,
$286,650 House For Sale
183 S Verona Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington High School||9-12||1,555||88.6||17.5||1.99 mi|
|Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School||3-6||935||47.4||19.7||4.09 mi|
|Madisonville Elementary School||PK-2||932||51.8||17.9||2.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.