1410 Baker Manning Loop,
Ponce De Leon, FL 32455
- 1,118 sqft
Est. Value* : $67,300
- 1,118 sqft
1410 Baker Manning Loop is a single family home in Ponce De Leon, FL. This home was built in 1988 and includes one bathrooms and 1,118 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Baker Manning Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Baker Manning Loop is located in a community that is home to 3,802 residents, which has increased by 20.1% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Baker Manning Loop has a median household income of $31,318 and spends about $32,103 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Baker Manning Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Baker Manning Loop include Holmes County High School, and Ponce De Leon Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 1410 Baker Manning Loop have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Baker Manning Loop is about 57.1 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Baker Manning Loop resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2659 Hwy 81A,
$344,000 House For Sale
520 Knox Hill Road,
$105,000 House For Sale
Lots 7-8 4th Street,
$15,000 House For Sale
54 Byrd Road,
$599,000 House For Sale
750 Lake Wilson Drive,
$3,900,000 House For Sale
7.5 Ac off N CO HWY 183,
$45,000 House For Sale
2009 N Highway 81,
$75,000 House For Sale
30 W Live Oak Avenue,
$399,900 House For Sale
299 Vanderheide Road,
$99,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holmes County High School||9-12||500||34||14.7||16.91 mi|
|Ponce De Leon High School||6-12||290||25||11.6||1.63 mi|
|Ponce De Leon Elementary School||PK-5||300||24||12.5||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.