Off Market

240 Lewis Rd,

Circleville, OH 43113
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,053 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $121,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,053 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1955

Description

240 Lewis Rd is a single family home in Circleville, OH. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,053 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,800. Frequently asked questions about 240 Lewis Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 240 Lewis Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,089 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 240 Lewis Rd has a median household income of $42,821 and spends about $38,813 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 240 Lewis Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 240 Lewis Rd include Circleville Elementary School, Circleville High School, and Circleville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 240 Lewis Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 240 Lewis Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 240 Lewis Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,053
Year Built
1955
Latitude
39.62
Longitude
-82.93
Cooling
SINGLE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,715 $0 $0 $35,430
2016 $1,584 $0 $0 $32,230
2015 $1,585 $0 $0 $32,230
2014 $1,579 $0 $0 $32,230
2013 $1,658 $0 $0 $33,310

Local Info

Population
23,089
Median Family Income
$42,821
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.7
Households with Children
75.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Circleville Elementary School PK-5
Circleville High School 9-12
Circleville Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.