Off Market

1312 Sir Thopas Trl,

Austin, TX 78748
  • 1,590 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $279,400

  • 1,590 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2000

Description

1312 Sir Thopas Trl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bathrooms and 1,590 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,400. Frequently asked questions about 1312 Sir Thopas Trl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1312 Sir Thopas Trl is located in a community that is home to 27,284 residents, which has increased by 34% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1312 Sir Thopas Trl has a median household income of $56,601 and spends about $46,681 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1312 Sir Thopas Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1312 Sir Thopas Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1312 Sir Thopas Trl is about 47.1 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1312 Sir Thopas Trl resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,590
Year Built
2000
Latitude
30.15
Longitude
-97.83
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $4,806 $0 $0 $238,783
2017 $4,400 $0 $0 $217,075
2016 $4,531 $0 $0 $197,341
2015 $4,119 $0 $0 $179,401
2014 $3,652 $0 $0 $163,092

Local Info

Population
27,284
Median Family Income
$56,601
Graduate Degree Percentile
11.0%
Median Homeowner Age
29.7
Households with Children
75.7%
Unemployment Rate
3.1%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week