1108 Paula Dr,
Newbern, TN 38059
- 1,343 sqft
Est. Value* : $67,940
- 1,343 sqft
1108 Paula Dr is a single family home in Newbern, TN. This home was built in 1985 and includes one bathrooms and 1,343 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 3/4/2015, this property sold for $55,877. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,940. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Paula Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Paula Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,386 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Paula Dr has a median household income of $36,637 and spends about $35,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Paula Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Paula Dr include Dyer County High School, Newbern Elementary School, and Northview Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 1108 Paula Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Paula Dr is about 33.1 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Paula Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
911 Sugar Pine Cv,
$132,000 For Sale
823 W Main Ave,
$125,000 For Sale
322 W Troy Ave,
$62,000 For Sale
263 Short St,
$144,900 For Sale
533 King St,
$78,000 For Sale
503 S Main St,
$169,000 For Sale
310 Church St,
$32,500 For Sale
509 Ragan St,
$49,900 For Sale
5011 W Hwy 21,
$82,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dyer County High School||9-12||1,207||63||19.1||0.91 mi|
|Newbern Elementary School||PK-8||590||38.5||15.3||2.95 mi|
|Northview Middle School||6-8||450||26.5||16.9||1.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.