1109 Boston Hollow Rd,
Ashland City, TN 37015
- 1,792 sqft
Est. Value* : $162,600
- 1,792 sqft
1109 Boston Hollow Rd is a single family home in Ashland City, TN. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bathrooms and 1,792 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 6/15/2018, this property sold for $115,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Boston Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Boston Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,226 residents, which has increased by 24.5% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Boston Hollow Rd has a median household income of $41,707 and spends about $38,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Boston Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 1109 Boston Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Boston Hollow Rd is about 34.4 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Boston Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
103 Ashland Dr,
$210,000 For Sale
80 Hickory Wild,
$329,900 For Sale
36 Hickory Wild,
$329,900 For Sale
37 Hickory Wild,
$339,900 For Sale
35 Hickory Wild,
$309,900 For Sale
1031 Fox Hill Rd,
$360,000 For Sale
1180 Abernathy Road,
$197,500 For Sale
1377 Grassland Dr,
$325,000 For Sale
3217 Bearwallow Rd,
$249,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.