1108 Timesville Rd,
Signal Mountain, TN 37377
- 1,213 sqft
Est. Value* : $191,500
- 1,213 sqft
1108 Timesville Rd is a single family home in Signal Mountain, TN. This home was built in 1976 and includes 1,213 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 10/20/2015, this property sold for $182,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,500. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Timesville Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Timesville Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,343 residents, which has decreased by -3.4% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Timesville Rd has a median household income of $77,729 and spends about $57,876 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Timesville Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Timesville Rd include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 1108 Timesville Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Timesville Rd is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Timesville Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4970 Browntown Rd,
$156,900 For Sale
109 Pinehurst Ave,
$267,500 For Sale
105 Orlando Dr,
$254,900 For Sale
2927 Corral Rd,
$680,000 For Sale
502 Brady Point Road,
$310,000 For Sale
85 Gray Rd,
$51,900 For Sale
434 Pickett Rd,
$339,000 For Sale
613 Highview Dr,
$164,900 For Sale
5903 Crestview Dr,
$288,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||7.28 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||5.98 mi|
|Hamilton County High School||11-12||111||9||12.3||15.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.