215 N 4th St,
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
- 2 Beds
- 1,186 sqft
Est. Value* : $104,100
- 2 Beds
- 1,186 sqft
215 N 4th St is a single family home in Plattsmouth, NE. This home was built in 1941 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,186 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,100. Frequently asked questions about 215 N 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 4th St is located in a community that is home to 12,199 residents, which has increased by 14% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 4th St has a median household income of $42,501 and spends about $38,647 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 4th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 4th St include Plattsmouth Elementary School, Plattsmouth High School, and Plattsmouth Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 215 N 4th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 4th St is about 20.8 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
807 S 1st Street,
$183,500 For Sale
826 A Street,
$140,000 For Sale
720 Avenue C,
$125,000 For Sale
724 C Avenue,
$90,000 For Sale
640 N 11th Circle,
$398,000 For Sale
1337 Lincoln Avenue,
$135,000 For Sale
1715 S. 15th Street #29,
$75,000 For Sale
3019 Crystal Drive,
$275,000 For Sale
2007 Meadowlark Lane,
$340,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Plattsmouth Elementary School||PK-4||491||39.3||12.4||1.18 mi|
|Plattsmouth High School||9-12||548||43.8||12.5||1.46 mi|
|Plattsmouth Middle School||5-8||507||37.1||13.6||1.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.