215 School St,
Weston, NE 68070
- 2 Beds
- 938 sqft
Est. Value* : $74,790
- 2 Beds
- 938 sqft
215 School St is a single family home in Weston, NE. This home was built in 1915 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 938 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/9/2019, this property sold for $120,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $74,790. Frequently asked questions about 215 School St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 School St is located in a community that is home to 823 residents, which has increased by 1.8% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 School St has a median household income of $33,996 and spends about $33,722 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 School St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 School St include Wahoo Elementary School, Wahoo High School, and Wahoo Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 75.6% of the residents near 215 School St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 School St is about 18.4 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 School St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$239,950 For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
7201 W Amanda ST,
$249,817 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
758 6th Street,
$115,000 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
322 E 15th Street,
$120,000 For Sale
5731 S 239th Street,
$525,000 For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Wahoo Elementary School||PK-5||421||32.9||12.7||6.26 mi|
|Wahoo High School||9-12||299||23.8||12.5||6.43 mi|
|Wahoo Middle School||6-8||257||15.4||16.6||6.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.