215 Duffield Ave,
Hebron, NE 68370
- 2 Beds
- 788 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 788 sqft
215 Duffield Ave is a single family home in Hebron, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 788 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Duffield Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Duffield Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,167 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Duffield Ave has a median household income of $32,168 and spends about $32,617 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Duffield Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Duffield Ave include Thayer Central Elementary, and Thayer Central High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 215 Duffield Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Duffield Ave is about 23.8 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Duffield Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1006 23rd Street,
$89,500 For Sale
2716 O Street,
$32,800 For Sale
502 E 6th St,
$45,500 For Sale
711 West 5th Street,
$93,500 For Sale
625 W 5th,
$29,500 For Sale
811 West 5th,
$99,500 For Sale
119 E 7th Street,
$28,000 For Sale
330 W 7th Street,
$79,500 For Sale
513 W 7th St,
$99,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Thayer Central Elementary||PK-6||275||20.3||13.5||0.61 mi|
|Thayer Central High School||7-12||171||17.9||9.5||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.