206 W Vine St,
Belle Center, OH 43310
- 3 Beds
- 1,624 sqft
Est. Value* : $127,800
- 3 Beds
206 W Vine St is a single family home in Belle Center, OH. This home was built in 1964 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $127,800. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Vine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Vine St is located in a community that is home to 3,066 residents, which has increased by 27.6% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Vine St has a median household income of $45,916 and spends about $40,674 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Vine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Vine St include Benjamin Logan Elementary School, Benjamin Logan High School, and Benjamin Logan Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 206 W Vine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Vine St is about 30.1 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Vine St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16090 Buckeye Avenue,
$185,000 House For Sale
601 Heritage Drive,
$135,900 House For Sale
720 S Detroit St,
$105,000 House For Sale
1054 Township Road 204,
$192,900 House For Sale
1408 Wilgus Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
9540 CR 95,
$89,900 House For Sale
11695 County Road 87,
$214,900 House For Sale
8923 Co Rd 26,
$190,000 House For Sale
849 W Franklin Street,
$104,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benjamin Logan Elementary School||K-4||660||33.9||19.4||8.52 mi|
|Benjamin Logan High School||9-12||529||35.2||15||8.7 mi|
|Benjamin Logan Middle School||5-8||533||31.9||16.6||8.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.