324 Brighton Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64124
- 2 Beds
- 1,158 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,158 sqft
324 Brighton Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1924 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,158 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 324 Brighton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 324 Brighton Ave is located in a community that is home to 10,679 residents, which has decreased by -1.8% since 2000. 58.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 324 Brighton Ave has a median household income of $30,277 and spends about $31,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 324 Brighton Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 31.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 324 Brighton Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 324 Brighton Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 324 Brighton Ave is about 29.5 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 324 Brighton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
412 Quincy Avenue,
$139,900 House For Sale
5504 st john Avenue,
$89,950 House For Sale
421 Oakley Avenue,
$41,000 House For Sale
5206 Scarritt Avenue,
$84,000 House For Sale
5408 Scarritt Avenue,
$105,000 House For Sale
N 114 Brighton Avenue,
$199,900 House For Sale
5222 Wilburn Court,
$79,850 House For Sale
N 105 Chelsea Avenue,
$210,000 House For Sale
5229 Lyon Avenue,
$150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||7.03 mi|
|Gladstone Elementary||PK-6||557||39.9||13.9||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.