114 Grumman Ave,
Hillside, NJ 07205
- 9,999 sqft
Est. Value* : $111,700
114 Grumman Ave is a single family home in Hillside, NJ. This home was built in 1914 and includes 9,999 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $111,700. Frequently asked questions about 114 Grumman Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 114 Grumman Ave is located in a community that is home to 21,968 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 114 Grumman Ave has a median household income of $68,120 and spends about $52,784 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 114 Grumman Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 114 Grumman Ave include A.P. Morris Early Childhood Center, and George Washington School. The average SAT score for this area is about 860 (431 for Math and 429 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 114 Grumman Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 114 Grumman Ave is about 28.9 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 114 Grumman Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1540 Compton Ter,
$240,000 House For Sale
249 Dorer Ave,
$279,900 House For Sale
1484 Stanley Ter,
$110,000 House For Sale
1142 Salem Ave,
$364,500 House For Sale
1565 Wainwright Street,
$354,900 House For Sale
224 Weequahic Ave,
$284,900 House For Sale
1053 Fairview Pl,
$305,600 House For Sale
931 Revere Dr,
$469,000 House For Sale
19 LYONS AVE CLIFTON,
$90,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A.P. Morris Early Childhood Center||PK-1||614||54||11.3||0.58 mi|
|Calvin Coolidge School||2||223||18||12.3||1.29 mi|
|George Washington School||5-6||244||23||10.6||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.