205 Breckingridge Dr is a single family home in Ladson, SC. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,805 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $208,300.
Frequently asked questions about 205 Breckingridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 205 Breckingridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,216 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 83.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 205 Breckingridge Dr has a median household income of $47,983 and spends about $41,841 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 205 Breckingridge Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 205 Breckingridge Dr include Alston Middle, Ashley Ridge High, and James H. Spann Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 205 Breckingridge Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 205 Breckingridge Dr is about 45.5 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 205 Breckingridge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.