Off Market

7702 Ackley Rd,

Cleveland, OH 44129
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,186 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $121,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,186 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1940

Description

7702 Ackley Rd is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,186 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,700. Frequently asked questions about 7702 Ackley Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7702 Ackley Rd is located in a community that is home to 29,415 residents, which has decreased by -9.9% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.76%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7702 Ackley Rd has a median household income of $47,534 and spends about $41,560 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7702 Ackley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7702 Ackley Rd include Greenbriar Middle School, Pleasant Valley Elementary School, and Valley Forge High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 7702 Ackley Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7702 Ackley Rd is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7702 Ackley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,186
Year Built
1940
Latitude
41.39
Longitude
-81.74
Cooling
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $3,241 $0 $0 $38,920
2016 $3,216 $0 $0 $38,920
2015 $2,960 $0 $0 $38,920
2013 $2,466 $0 $0 $33,250

Local Info

Population
29,415
Median Family Income
$47,534
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
68.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Greenbriar Middle School 5-7
Pleasant Valley Elementary School K-4
Valley Forge High School 8-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week