7702 Ackley Rd,
Cleveland, OH 44129
- 3 Beds
- 1,186 sqft
Est. Value* : $121,700
- 3 Beds
7702 Ackley Rd is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,186 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,700. Frequently asked questions about 7702 Ackley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7702 Ackley Rd is located in a community that is home to 29,415 residents, which has decreased by -9.9% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7702 Ackley Rd has a median household income of $47,534 and spends about $41,560 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7702 Ackley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7702 Ackley Rd include Greenbriar Middle School, Pleasant Valley Elementary School, and Valley Forge High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 7702 Ackley Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7702 Ackley Rd is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7702 Ackley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7807 Deerfield Dr.,
$149,900 House For Sale
7907 Renwood Dr.,
$144,900 House For Sale
8768 W Ridgewood Drive,
$119,500 House For Sale
6611 Sunderland Dr.,
$134,900 House For Sale
8615 Newcomb Dr.,
$169,900 House For Sale
10019 Ackley Road,
$144,900 House For Sale
6214 Hampstead Ave.,
$138,000 House For Sale
6708 Greenbriar Dr,
$195,500 House For Sale
5803 Haverhill Ave,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Greenbriar Middle School||5-7||921||55.7||16.5||1.76 mi|
|Pleasant Valley Elementary School||K-4||844||47.5||17.7||1.86 mi|
|Valley Forge High School||8-12||1,565||80.4||19.4||1.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.