1803 N Catherine St,
Post Falls, ID 83854
Est. Value* : N/A
1803 N Catherine St is a single family home in Post Falls, ID. Frequently asked questions about 1803 N Catherine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1803 N Catherine St is located in a community that is home to 23,034 residents, which has increased by 91.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1803 N Catherine St has a median household income of $42,304 and spends about $38,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1803 N Catherine St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1803 N Catherine St include Frederick Post Kinder Center, Post Falls High School, and River City Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 1803 N Catherine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1803 N Catherine St is about 25.4 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 57.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1803 N Catherine St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2411 N TITLEIST WAY,
$332,000 For Sale
2503 N POWDERHORN ST,
$235,000 For Sale
2460 N HENRY ST,
$499,900 For Sale
1660 N STAGECOACH DR,
$299,900 For Sale
853 W CUTTHROAT CT,
$347,000 For Sale
857 W CUTTHROAT CT,
$347,000 For Sale
700 W BELLFLOWER LN,
$275,000 For Sale
3322 N FIREBALL CT,
$259,500 For Sale
3318 N KNOB CREEK CT,
$358,999 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frederick Post Kinder Center||PK-2||397||11.5||34.5||0.98 mi|
|Post Falls High School||9-12||1,483||72.6||20.4||1.89 mi|
|River City Middle School||6-8||658||32.6||20.1||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.