1152 W 27th St, Apt 102,
Hialeah, FL 33010
- 3 Beds
- 1,010 sqft
Est. Value* : $177,700
- 3 Beds
1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, is a condominium unit in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,010 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $177,700. Frequently asked questions about 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, is located in a community that is home to 42,303 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, has a median household income of $27,103 and spends about $29,510 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Henry H. Filer Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.2% of the residents near 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, is about 53.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1152 W 27th St, Apt 102, resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
798 W 31st St,
$349,999 House For Sale
857 W 33rd St,
$399,000 House For Sale
990 W 31st St,
$375,000 House For Sale
689 W 33rd St,
$399,000 House For Sale
2536 W 8th Ln,
$299,250 House For Sale
1125 W 33rd St,
$425,000 House For Sale
1160 W 28th St,
$439,000 House For Sale
2394 W 9th Ln,
$364,900 House For Sale
872 W 39th Pl,
$320,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||8.03 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||16.84 mi|
|Henry H. Filer Middle School||6-8||774||38||20.3||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.