701 Waters Edge Dr,
Newark, DE 19702
- 2 Beds
Est. Value* : $114,100
- 2 Beds
701 Waters Edge Dr is a condominium unit in Newark, DE. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,100. Frequently asked questions about 701 Waters Edge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 701 Waters Edge Dr is located in a community that is home to 41,583 residents, which has increased by 23.9% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 701 Waters Edge Dr has a median household income of $61,163 and spends about $49,250 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 701 Waters Edge Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 701 Waters Edge Dr include Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School, Gauger-Cobbs Middle School, and Glasgow High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (466 for Math and 478 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 701 Waters Edge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 701 Waters Edge Dr is about 30.9 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 701 Waters Edge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1760 OLD COOCHES BRIDGE RD,
$199,900 House For Sale
1760 Old Cooches Bridge Road,
$199,900 House For Sale
6 HARVEST TRL,
$290,000 House For Sale
23 LYNAM LOOKOUT DR,
$450,000 House For Sale
1291 OLD BALTIMORE PIKE,
$235,000 House For Sale
11 FESTIVAL CT,
$289,900 House For Sale
114 HALLOWEEN RUN,
$199,999 House For Sale
12 THISTLEBERRY DR,
$389,000 House For Sale
409 Douglas D Alley Dr,
$245,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brader (Henry M.) Elementary School||PK-5||550||38||14.4||0.78 mi|
|Gauger-Cobbs Middle School||6-8||1,057||63||16.7||2.29 mi|
|Glasgow High School||9-12||825||50||16.5||0.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.