Off Market

72407 Magnolia Dr,

Covington, LA 70433
  • 1,500 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $227,400

  • 1,500 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

72407 Magnolia Dr is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home includes 1,500 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $227,400. Frequently asked questions about 72407 Magnolia Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 72407 Magnolia Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 72407 Magnolia Dr has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 72407 Magnolia Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 72407 Magnolia Dr include Covington Elementary School, Covington High School, and Pine View Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 72407 Magnolia Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 72407 Magnolia Dr is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 72407 Magnolia Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,500
Latitude
30.49
Longitude
-90.15
Lot Size
2.00 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,741 $0 $0 $12,144
2015 $1,735 $0 $0 $11,734
2014 $1,716 $0 $0 $11,734
2013 $1,718 $0 $0 $11,734

Local Info

Population
21,256
Median Family Income
$60,651
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.3%
Median Homeowner Age
36.8
Households with Children
75.2%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Covington Elementary School PK-3
Covington High School 9-12
Pine View Middle School   4-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.