Off Market

9153 Saint Kitts Rd,

Fort Worth, TX 76123
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,266 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $203,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,266 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2006

Description

9153 Saint Kitts Rd is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,266 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/10/2014, this property sold for $107,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,300. Frequently asked questions about 9153 Saint Kitts Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9153 Saint Kitts Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,000 residents, which has increased by 14.1% since 2000. 85.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.44%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9153 Saint Kitts Rd has a median household income of $91,926 and spends about $65,820 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9153 Saint Kitts Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9153 Saint Kitts Rd include J A Hargrave Elementary, Mary Harris Intermediate, and North Crowley High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (483 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 9153 Saint Kitts Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9153 Saint Kitts Rd is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9153 Saint Kitts Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,266
Year Built
2006
Latitude
32.61
Longitude
-97.37
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
12/10/2014 $107,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,749 $0 $0 $153,054
2015 $4,099 $0 $0 $129,483
2014 $3,498 $0 $0 $120,780
2013 $3,466 $0 $0 $109,800

Local Info

Population
6,000
Median Family Income
$91,926
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.7%
Median Homeowner Age
28.3
Households with Children
85.3%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
J A Hargrave Elementary PK-4
Mary Harris Intermediate   5-7
North Crowley High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.