709 N Fell Ave,
Normal, IL 61761
Est. Value* : $112,700
709 N Fell Ave is a single family home in Normal, IL. In 6/7/2018, this property sold for $113,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,700. Frequently asked questions about 709 N Fell Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 709 N Fell Ave is located in a community that is home to 47,494 residents, which has increased by 2.8% since 2000. 59.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (25.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 709 N Fell Ave has a median household income of $53,498 and spends about $44,623 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 709 N Fell Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 709 N Fell Ave include Glenn Elementary School, Kingsley Junior High School, and Normal Community West High School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 709 N Fell Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 709 N Fell Ave is about 30.3 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 709 N Fell Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
920 North Fell Avenue,
$112,000 House For Sale
1002 N Fell Ave,
$114,900 House For Sale
8 University Court,
$116,500 House For Sale
302 East Poplar Street,
$125,900 House For Sale
700 North Adelaide Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
1600 Northbrook Drive,
$72,900 House For Sale
702 Golfcrest Road,
$89,900 House For Sale
706 North Golfcrest Road,
$50,000 House For Sale
408 South Linden Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Glenn Elementary School||K-5||269||16.3||16.5||1.36 mi|
|Kingsley Junior High School||6-8||868||53.8||16.1||0.92 mi|
|Normal Community West High School||9-12||1,620||90.4||17.9||1.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.