391 N Fulton St is a single family home in Buckley, WA. This home was built in 1925 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,544 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $322,000.
Frequently asked questions about 391 N Fulton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 391 N Fulton St is located in a community that is home to 15,749 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 391 N Fulton St has a median household income of $52,449 and spends about $44,325 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 391 N Fulton St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 391 N Fulton St include Elk Ridge Elementary, Glacier Middle School, and White River High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (510 for Math and 517 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 391 N Fulton St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 391 N Fulton St is about 33.5 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 391 N Fulton St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.